8 Bay Desktop Usb C 3.1 Gen2 10 Gbps Jbod Expansion Unit With A 1 Meter Usb C To Usb A 3.1 Gen2 Cable.
The TL-D800C JBOD storage enclosure allows you to back up and expand your QNAP NAS. The TL-D800C features eight 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s drive bays with USB 3.2 Gen2 (10 Gbps) Type-C connectivity to provide a fast and smooth expansion solution.
1. TL-D800C only supports devices with USB 3.2 Gen1 (or above) port.
2. QNAP recommends following the standard procedure to connect or disconnect the TL-D800C. For more information, please see the TL-D800C user manual.
3. The TL-D800C can only be used as an individual storage pool or volume on the NAS. Its storage pool/volume cannot be combined into the connected NAS. NAS applications cannot be installed on the TL-D800C.
4. The TL-D800C only supports QNAP NAS running on QTS 4.4.2 (or above) or QTS hero operating system.
5. The TL-D800C doesn’t support ASM1142 USB controller IC based USB ports and PCIe expansion cards (e.g. QNAP USB-U31A2P01 expansion card).
USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C connectivity* provides up to 10 Gb/s data transfer speeds. The port can support USB Type-A to Type-C connection or Thunderbolt 3 Type-C connection using different cables.
Lockable hard drive trays prevent accidental drive removal.
Supports SATA 6Gb/s drives for reliable read/write performance.
* The package includes one USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C to Type-A cable. Maximum 1M USB cable is recommended.