Fractal Design Prisma Al 18 Argb Pwm 2 Pack
Fractal Design Prisma AL-18 ARGB PWM 180mm Fan 2 Pack
The Fractal Design Prisma AL-18 ARGB PWM 180mm Fan 2 Pack is a powerful 180mm ARGB PWM fan that yields remarkably high airflow while remaining quiet. It features LLS fan bearings, twelve individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs, specially designed fan blades and outer ring that produce an exceptionally uniform glow, PWM support with an RPM range of 300-1200 RPM, aerodynamic stator struts, integrated vibration-damping corners, Trip Wire Technology, motherboard RGB sync support, and fits standard 180mm fan mounts with a 165 x 165 mm screw hole pattern. Comes in a pack of 2.
Features of the at a glance:
- Massive 180 x 38 mm RGB fan that yields remarkably high airflow while remaining very quiet
- Twelve individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce an exceptionally uniform glow
- LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan
- Integrated vibration-damping corners made from high-quality synthetic rubber
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
- Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring reduce noise and turbulence
- Chainable RGB cables simplify wiring and make the most of available connections
- PWM control with a wide 300-1200 RPM speed range ideal for radiators
- Black sleeved power cables offer an extra touch of style
- ASUS AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome support
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (sold separately) enables physical control of colors and effects
- Fits standard 180 mm fan mounts with 165 x 165 mm screw hole pattern
Bigger is better
Massive blades allow the AL-18 to yield remarkably high airflow while remaining remarkably quiet.
Twelve hub-mounted individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver powerful lighting in a full spectrum of colour choices.
ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, and ASRock Polychrome motherboard RGB sycnc are supported.
Specially designed white semi-opaque fan blades and outer ring produce an exceptionally uniform glow.
Chain RGB cables to simplify wiring and run multiple fans or additional RGB devices from a single connector.
Integrated synthetic rubber corners nullify fan vibrations.
High-grade LLS bearing
Long-Life Sleeve bearing with 90,000-hour MTTF delivers long-lasting
A low startup speed with wide 300-1200 RPM range offers precision control ideal for water cooling.