Hp Chromebook 11 A Ee G6, A4 9120 C, 4 Gb, 16 Gb E Mmc, 11.6 Hd, Jet Black, 1 Yr Rtb Warranty
The rugged Chromebook™ built to empower students
Foster creativity, collaboration, and learning with the durable, powerful HP Chromebook 11A G6 EE. Designed with co-molded rubber, reinforced corners, and a manageable, secure, and intuitive Chrome OS™, it enables access to thousands of educational Android™ apps and has universal USB-C™ connectivity and charging.
All decked out for the day ahead
Give students a sleek Chromebook™ that redefines rugged. It measures just <19mm thin and has co-molded rubber contact points, a strengthened corner design, durable 180° hinge, and undergoes MIL-STD 810G and 70 cm drop on concrete testing.
Power through every project
Quickly launch apps, support fast web browsing, and efficiently manage battery life with the AMD A4-9120C APU processor, 4 GB memory, and eMMc storage up to 32 GB.
Encourage collaborative learning
Enable engaging group discussions with an optional HD IPS touchscreen that supports easy viewing from multiple angles and a 180° hinge that lies completely flat. Connect in dense environments with 2x2 802.11ac wireless and MIMO.
Universal connectivity and charging with USB-C™
Use the USB-C™ port to access and charge your USB-C™ accessories from your Chromebook™ or charge your Chromebook™ from any USB-C™ adapter.
* Internet access required and sold separately. Some apps may require purchase.
* Measured at the hinge.
* MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
* Drop test is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
* Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
* For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5.1 GB is reserved for system recovery software.
* Sold separately or as an optional feature.
* The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
* Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) is a wireless technology that uses multiple transmitters and receivers to enhance data transfer. MIMO requires a MU-MIMO router, sold separately.
* Internet access required and sold separately.
* Recharges the battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode, when used with the power adapter provided with the notebook, and no external devices are connected. After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging speed will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
* HP Classroom Manager for students is available as a download. HP Classroom Manager Teacher Console sold separately.